Anmol Jeevan II
The premium amounts of Anmol Jeevan II policy is as low as 2 – 3 rupees per 1000/- of the total sum assured.
|Min/Max Age at Entry||18 to 55 Years|
|Min/Max Policy Term||5 to 25 Years|
|Maximum Cover Ceasing Age||65 years|
|Min/Max Sum Assured||Rs. 6,00,000 – Rs. 24,00,000 (Incremental Sum Assured in multiples of 1,00,000)|
|Premium Payment||Half-Yearly* & Yearly|
*Additional 2% premium rates.
Benefits of the Anmol Jeevan II Plan
- On Maturity – There is no benefit payable on the survival of the policyholder till the end of the term.
- On Death – In case of death of the policyholder during the policy term, the nominee is eligible to be paid the Sum Assured.
Grace period & Revival Policy
For Yearly, Half-yearly mode of payment a grace period of 30 days is allowed in case the policyholder has been unable to pay the premium on the due date.
If the premium is not paid on time and the grace period expires as well without the payment being made, then the policy lapses. However, the policy can be revived at any time during the policy term within a period of 2 years from the last premium paid.
Surrender & Suicide Cases
There is no surrender benefit under the Anmol Jeevan II policy.
If the policyholder happens to commit suicide before a year from the commencement of the policy, then 80% of the premiums would be returned with the exclusion of tax and extra premiums.
- Plan Application form along with a photograph
- Residential proof
- Identity proof along with age proof
- Medical reports if necessary.
Anmol Jeevan II Plan Claim Procedure
The documents required by the nominee in order to claim the amount are:
- NEFT form
- A cancelled check or a Xerox of Bank Pass Book
- Discharge Form
- Death certificate of the policy holder
- Policy Bond papers
Disclaimer – Though we try our best but we do not guarantee correctness of information hence you are advised to be cautious & do thorough research before reaching to a conclusion. If you find any discrepancies you’re welcome to contact us.