-This question was submitted by a user and answered by a volunteer of our choice.
Examples of Bank Reconciliation Statement
From the following particulars prepare a Bank Reconciliation Statement on 31st January XXXX
- Debit Balance as per Cash Book 48,000.
- A cheque of 37,000 was deposited and collected by the bank but not recorded in Cash Book.
- Purchased Furniture and payment by the debit card 25,000, was not recorded in Cash Book.
- A cash deposit of 26,000 was recorded in the cash column of Cash Book.
From the following particulars prepare a Bank Reconciliation Statement on 31st October XXXX
- Pass Book of Ms Jane shows an overdraft of 50,000.
- Cheques issued but not presented for payment to bank 40,000.
- Payment side, bank column of Cash Book was undercast by 500.
- Interest on overdraft charged by the bank was 1,500.
Examples of Cash Book
|1st March XXXX||Cash in Hand||2,500|
|5th March XXXX||Cash paid to Mr Allen||1,000|
|16th March XXXX||Cash Sales||1,500|
|25th March XXXX||Paid Salary||500|
Prepare a 2 column cash book
|1st Oct XXXX||Bank Balance||52,000|
|1st Oct XXXX||Cash Balance||15,000|
|4th Oct XXXX||Purchased goods and payment made by cheque||15,000|
|16th Oct XXXX||Sold goods for cash||8,000|
|25th Oct XXXX||Paid rent by cheque||500|
|26th Oct XXXX||Purchased goods for cash||10,000|